FOR SALE

Brand new, in the box, Cannondale Supersix High-mod Frame set $2500 Tylerd@uvic.ca for details

Saturday, July 24, 2010

www.tylerduncanracing.com

Hello Everyone!
In an effort to actually use the university degree seem to be finally finishing, I have started offering coaching services, in addition to my racing aspirations. So, to better serve my athletes, I have started a new web site that will allow athletes to learn about me, my services, and access their programs.
The Web site will also serve as my new blog, so if you have been following my poorly edited ramblings; let me first say thank you! and ask you to please continue following me at my new web site. Also if you use my blog as a jumping point to find all the other fantastic athletes I follow, don't worry, I have transferred all the links to the new site.

So this will be my last post to this site, I look forward to hearing from you all at my new site www.tylerduncanracing.com

Best Wishes,
Tyler D.

No comments:

Post a Comment