FOR SALE

Brand new, in the box, Cannondale Supersix High-mod Frame set $2500 Tylerd@uvic.ca for details

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Getting ready for the Season..

I am facing an aspect to race planning that I have never experienced before, Finding team mates!

For those of you that don't know, I am planning on racing the west coast Half-Iron series (Shawnigan, Victoria, Vancouver, and Sooke) as part of relay teams. Ideally I would like to race the swim and the bike, and then find some fast runners to finnish it off!
Having always been an individual athlete, skiing, cycling, triathlon, I have never had to rely on someone else for my competitions. I have never had to worry about other people showing up, or being ready to go come race day, but I have also never really been part of a team!

I have been part of training teams and programs, and it is always great to see your training partners succeed, but I have never had the experience of sharing a win with teammates after a
group effort, going out for a celebratory dinner after a job well done, you get the idea..!

Really looking forward to a season filled with new people, new lessons, and new experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment