FOR SALE

Brand new, in the box, Cannondale Supersix High-mod Frame set $2500 Tylerd@uvic.ca for details

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Jackpot...

Exciting times for me!! With exams in full swing and stress levels peeking I need some fun to help me with my final exam time push.
Thats right this will be my last exam period of my undergrad! That is of course depending on whether I pass everything. I have a couple classes that I am a little worried about, and I am having serious issues with concentration (hence writing a blog post in the library at twenty to six...).
Count on my fantastic sponsors to provide me with a much needed pick me up though!
About a week ago I got a call from Luke that a couple of big boxes came in the mail to Rider's! It was like Christmas had come early for me as I got to play with all my new toys courtesy ofRider's and Specialized!!
My new race kit!! So epic I can even express it. Specialized had put together some of the nicest tri gear I have ever seen. I can't wait to put it to good use!


The Helmet is so sweet I couldn't help myself.

Plus you never know what kind of monsters will come over during a bike cleaning session (sorry Steph, I couldn't help myself ;)
Anywhooo, all the new gear is sweet and I am once again so amazed and excited to be associated with companies who are willing to support local athletes!
My new S-Works Transition should be ready to go by next week, just in time for a nice little 20km TT in Vancouver. This bike is going to be super fast, I don't think I have ever been so stoked for a bike in my life!
Hoping to post some pics of the build up soon (if Cam lets me in to his super secret tech shop;). At the very least expect some sweet shots of it built up and going fast!
Great job to all the Canadians in the Junior race in Monterrey Yesterday! Good luck to Austin, Andrew, Andrew, @Andre_Paul tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment