FOR SALE

Brand new, in the box, Cannondale Supersix High-mod Frame set $2500 Tylerd@uvic.ca for details

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm so excited...

At long last, the big day arrived! Bike Fitting day!!!
My new race bike came in from Specialized a little while ago, but due to a couple of issues it took a while to get built up.
Before I get into it I need to start by thanking Specialized for hooking me up with my new S-Works and Riders for having so much patience with me!
Special thanks to Luke and Cam for all there help with everything. Luke did such an amazing job setting me up with everything and keeping on top of everything, and Cam is one of the best and most patient mechanics I have every seen!!
Noa and I have been chomping at the bike to get me fitted and riding, so once it was built up we wasted no time!
Here are some pics from the fitting session,

Setting it up on the trainer, getting ready to go!

Settling into my new ride!

The Genius at work (Noa has a masters degree in bike fitting... Actually!)

Going to be fast! :)
My first race is the Warp Speed TT next weekend, can't wait to see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment