FOR SALE

Brand new, in the box, Cannondale Supersix High-mod Frame set $2500 Tylerd@uvic.ca for details

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Great week...

So much exciting news!
I am coming to the end of a nice recovery week, after a couple weeks of just pounding out milage in the pool and on the bike!
What about running you ask? WELL, that nagging pain in my shin that everybody said "don't worry about is, can't be stress fracture, your negative for all the tests and the pains not that bad." Yaaaaaa turned out that that I have a stress fracture in my tibia, and I can't run for a little while.

Its all good though, I have been off for about a month and a half now. I will be starting to lace up the shoes again at the beginning of march, and because of the (ridiculous) milage I have been doing on the bike and the (looooong) hours of water running I have been doing I should come back pretty strong.
Coach Noa isn't to concerned about it affecting my season to badly so I am going with the positive attitude!

On a much cooler note! The fantastic guys at Riders cycles here in Victoria have decided that they would like to work with me and have offered me a very cool sponsorship deal! I can't wait to work with all the guys over there and be associated with such a sweet shot. I was in the shop talking to Luke today and it sounds like he's got some sweet plans for putting a team togeather and really supporting local athletes!


So, PT is off to Tucson on Saturday. I am Super excited for some warm weather, hard training, and good people! plus absolutely killing myself on Mt. Lemon, 24 mile climb anybody!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment